The E15 engages key stakeholders – WTO Ambassadors and political, business, and civil society leaders – in policy dialogues in Geneva and around the world to help validate ideas, align interests and strengthen the impetus for change.
E15 Beijing Launch Event
On Friday, 18 March, the E15Initiative organised a Beijing launch of its policy option papers and Synthesis Report, which together serve to propose, interpret and explore suggestions for improved governance of the global trade and investment system in the 21st century. The event coincided with the China Development Forum, and was co-hosted by Caixin Insight Group and the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)/Research Institute for Global Value Chains (RIGVC) in cooperation with the National School of Development at Peking University (a partnering institution of the E15Initiative).
- Ricardo MELÉNDEZ-ORTIZ, Chief Executive, ICTSD
- Guoqiang LONG, Vice President, Development Research Centre of State Council
- Justin LIN, Professor and Honourable Dean, National School of Development, Peking University
- Hong ZHAO, Vice President, China Academy for International Trade and Economic Cooperation
- Anabel GONZÁLEZ, Senior Director, Trade & Competitiveness Global Practice, World Bank
- Richard SAMANS, Managing Director and Member of the Managing Board, World Economic Forum